Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bedroom accessories

This is the script for the bedroom accessories from National Training.  I'm excited about this one because of the note I scribbled on the side which you'll figure out from the pictures below.

Bedroom Accessories

All right, ladies, next we're going to talk about bedroom accessories!  Are you ready?  Before we start talking about these items, I want you to think about your bedroom accessories like tools (this is when my mind started going....).

You probably have a lot of tools in your garage because you can't do the same job with a hammer that you can with a screwdriver!  (This is where I scribbled this note- "buy tool belt, have engraved").  We women are smart enough that we could probably figure it out...but it's easier if we use the right one!

Bedroom accessories are tools to get different jobs done by using different types of vibration and you can use them alone or with a partner.  Think of it like a do it yourself (or DIY) makeover for your bedroom with a happy ending!

As soon as the Boot Camp was over, I whipped out my iPhone and searched Google for "pink tool belts."  I immediately found a couple that I wanted to order.  After I got home I picked one, ordered it and while waiting for it to arrive I took a trip to Michel's craft store.  Instead of having it embroidered (brain fart on the 'engraved') I chose to sit down with a tube of the amazingly awesome E6000 glue and a crap ton of teeny tiny rhinestones (if I make another one I'm using the bigger stones!).  After some pink sparkly ribbon, black sequence, hot pink glitter and tons of rhinestones I had a finished product I was very happy with.

This is the belt I chose:









This is halfway finished:









And this is the final product:









With the "tools":









Knowing myself, I will most likely add a little more because, in my opinion, you can never have too much bling....especially pink, shiny bling.

After showing the mild products during my parties, I plan to open up with the script above and pull out my tool belt from under the table.  I'm excited to try this out at my next party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment