Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Customer Connection Cards

These are the bread and butter of your business ladies!  These are like the key to your money vault.

And guess who didn't use them her first few parties?  ME!  And I'm still kicking myself.

I now keep one on my demo table so I don't forget.  When I get a new pack of catalogs in my 15 year old knows she has a job to do- tear out all the cards from the catalogs (BTW Thank you for moving them from the Platinum Vibe page to the back PR!!  Makes things less awkward, haha!).  I've watched guest after guest tear their cards up trying to get them out......or watched empty cards walk out the door still attached to the page.  I'm loving that PR now sells them separately for stingy consultants like me that hang on to as many catalogs as possible. 

The new catalogs have a card in the front with room for a wish list which I love!  We can also put our Vistaprint stamps on there so they remember who to call when they're ready to get the items off those lists.


 Pure Romance added a Facebook URL and Twitter which, for social media addicts like me, is schamazing!



Different consultants use these cards in a variety of different ways.  Some play games with them, some use them for drawings at the end of the night, some have them fill them out in the beginning, some the middle, some at the end.  Me?  I'm still lucky if I remember to have them filled out at all...baby steps.

Erica Rivera had a fabulous idea!  She bought a glass cube, attached super cute PR related stickers on it and uses it for her drawing jar (winners will receive prizes at your discretion, ie. foil packs, coupons, 1/2 price shipping, etc). 
Find a place to put your CCC's and make sure they stay there!!  Yes, I lost a stack of 10 that had 8-10's checked for booking parties.  I know they're somewhere, just not sure where!  Encourage your guests to fill out the front AND back.  Here's a secret I learned from Hot Mama Jessica- tell them corporate checks the cards so the more information they give the better!  Let me them know you really appreciate feedback- both positive and negative.  If you've done your job well and they feel comfortable hosting parties they'll most likely fill out an 8-10 for booking.  Make sure you have recruit packets and hostess packets available for those who pick those high numbers.

How do you use your CCC's?  Please share below any tips, recommendations, games, etc that you use.  They might make it into a post one day!

I know I'll revisit CCC's again when I scour through the info others have posted on the Facebook pages but for now, there ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment